Sunday, April 24, 2011

Out-Of-Context Texts In My Phone Inbox, Volume XIV

Texts! Anonymous! Brevity!


"I want our team name to be 'The Frogurt Is Also Cursed.' "

"You MET Harry Crane !?!"

"Fuck yeah!"

"Finally getting around to watching The Other Guys. Pretty fucking funny. Good call."

"Hey -- no trivia tonight. I bailed and Jen and Jon soon followed."

"Yeah, I answered but didn't hear anything. But no!! Sadly neither of those days work. Beyond insanely busy lately."

"Fam in front of us left if you need to snake a seat."

"Great"

"In cab!!! Getting Ryan"

"Hey, just leaving my place, be there a bit after 7. Gladstone has food, right?"

"My co-workers can't join the league because of the settings. I sent you a note on Facebook."

"That's amazing!"

"Your buddy in?"

"For tonight?"

"Ju around today, mang?"

"Yeah, apparently it's not a great idea to take four courses and work full time? Going on vacay May 1, back after that with only ft work. So then."

"GOAL FOR CITY!!"

"Amazing, be there soon"

"A fight just broke out in my section. Stay classy, home opener."

"You back in London for Easter?"

"Ok....up a goal and a man with 20 or so to play...how exactly will City blow this? Own goal? Cheap penalty? Two injury time goals? So many options!!"

"Word. See you on the Google then."

"I don't know you"

"K. Will try to get there as early as I can"

"Hey, got a message from you on my answering machine. I was just wondering if it was news? i.e. recent?"

"WE WON!!!"

"Video chat then? If yes then just text with a time (EST) that works for you."

"Hey, are yous up for trivia tomorrow?"

"Fucking bus -- two minutes"

"I mean box office"

"Rodriguez from VCU = Mexican Dave Lee"

"Hey. I'm in. Hang tight. I'm on my way. From the office."

"Purple Monkey Dishwasher II: Hitler's Revenge....Again"

No comments: