Sunday, February 19, 2017

Paris, Last Century

From the Paris 1914 project (tip of the cap to the io9 website), we have this collection of colour photographs from Paris between 1907-1930.  If this doesn't make you want to drop everything and fly to France, I'm not sure what will....barring, y'know, a lack of money or free time.  I truly must visit Paris some time, as it is not only one of the world's great cities, but it's also my well-traveled parents' absolute favourite place to visit.  I once walked in on my dad watching Taken, and asked him if he would ever go on a rampage to save me if I was ever kidnapped by international sex slavery ring, and he happily said, "Sure!  Any excuse to go to Paris!"  That is some top-quality parenting right there.  I can only hope he would save the sightseeing until after I'd been rescued.  





No comments: