Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Zach Galifianakis vs. Jon Hamm

My friend Matt and I were recently discussing how we both had a man-crush on Mad Men star Jon Hamm. For the record, we were both wearing pants during this chat. Matt still had Survivor host Jeff Probst* at the top of his list, but I dunno, the owner and operator of Jon Hamm's John Ham might just be, to quote Jack Palance in Batman, (deep breath) my number one (deep breath) a-guyyyyyy. Great actor, seems like a down to earth guy, loves baseball, he looks like a cartoon pilot (tm 30 Rock) and has a good sense of humour, as evidenced by this appearance on Zach Galifianakis' web interview series. Jon Hamm = a cool dude. Once again, for the record....I'm wearing pants.

* = Seriously, Jeff Probst.



And, just because this web series is amazing, here's a pair of bonus clips of Galifianakis interviewing Natalie Portman and Bradley Cooper



No comments: