* Both live in Philadelphia
* Both are constantly coming up with outlandish schemes to help their Philly-based business succeed.
* Charlie is Green Man. Chip dresses in green clothing.
* Charlie loves the Eagles. Chip loves the Eagles, though you can be forgiven for thinking otherwise.
* Charlie is illiterate. Chip needs to use signs on the sideline to communicate his (
* Charlie pines over the Waitress, with no success. Chip pined over Marcus Mariota, with no success since he couldn’t work out a trade to move up in the draft.
* It’s heavily implied that Charlie’s father is really Frank Reynolds. But if I had to pick between Charlie and Chip….you be the judge.
* Charlie considers himself an expert in bird law, despite having no legal training whatsoever and “bird law” not actually being a thing. Chip considers himself an expert in bird coaching, having coached the Philadelphia Eagles to…well, a “bird law” level of success.
* Charlie got Paddy’s Pub ready in whirlwind fashion for a health inspection, with success. Chip used his fast-paced spread offense at the University Of Oregon, with success.
* Charlie’s favourite hobby is magnets. Chip’s favourite hobby is trading for injury magnet Sam Bradford.
* Charlie huffs glue on a regular basis. Chip thought it would be a good idea to have Sam Bradford and Mark Sanchez as his quarterbacks.
* Charlie hangs around with Dennis, Mac, Dee and Frank. Chip employs Riley Cooper.
* Charlie’s favourite food is “milksteak,” which is two good things ruined when put in combination to make an unappetizing mess. You know, like trying to work out a time split between DeMarco Murray and Ryan Mathews AND Darren Sproles.
* Charlie has lasted 11 seasons and counting in Philadelphia.
* Charlie finds pirates hilarious. Chip probably doesn't find Buccaneers hilarious.
* Charlie didn’t go to college. Chip has already been to college and will be returning in the next two to 14 months.