Tuesday, October 24, 2006

You know you watch too much Lost when....

....you start having dreams about the show. I had an incredibly vivid dream last night about Sawyer remembering details from a murder from his past, and then (in a Usual Suspects-esque leap of recognition) suddenly realizing that the Others were responsible for it. It would've been a hell of an episode, if I could remember the details -- and, if I could acquire a job on the Lost writing staff within the next week so the plot could fit into current continuity.

For the record, Sawyer was totally dressed and was not in any type of sexually explicit situation whatsoever. So, I want to make this clear -- I was not 'dreaming about Sawyer' in that way. I save those kinds of dreams for Hurley. What?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow! I'm so nervous as to what the Others will do to Sun if they catch her after she shot that girl...

Hurley is my mom's fave, don't feel bad.