Friday, May 25, 2012

(More) Community Outtakes

So, I posted links to Community's second season bloopers all the way back in October, and yet totally blanked on posting bloopers from S1 until now.  What a mistake.  Come on Mark, get your life together.

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


I guess I should comment on the situation with Dan Harmon being booted from the show.  It sucks.  End comment.  Community may still a funny show in its fourth season but I can't see it being AS funny or original as its first three years, which will make watching next year vaguely disappointing.  I keep flashing back to the West Wing after Aaron Sorkin left --- their fifth season was terrible, and it wasn't until the show basically got refocused on a new premise (the election that covered the sixth and seventh seasons) that things got back on track, though things weren't as good as the Sorkin years.  I have enough faith in the new showrunners that they're smart enough to know what makes the show tick and won't drastically alter things, but without Harmon behind the scenes, Community just isn't Community.

No comments: