Thursday, January 07, 2010

Wacky Link Central

* Stephen Colbert pwns the (terrible) new Domino's Pizza 'we suck' ad campaign. Then again, the campaign can't be all bad, since now I'm curious to see what this new pizza tastes like. DAMN YOU, REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY!


* The already-legendary Ukrainian sand drawings. Yes, I'm still catching up to 2009's web memes in 2010. Sue me. Is there nothing Ukrainians can't do? We fucking rule.




* Roger Ebert's top movies of the decade. Ebert picks a very eclectic mix of films here, to say the least. Some choices are very good, others not so much. I'm working on my own 'best of the 2000s' movie list and it's interesting to note that of the 20 movies Ebert notes here, only one of them makes my list. (Three of his picks make my secondary cut and one is an 'honourable mention.') Guess which ones!


* The Simpsons, in Estonia.



* Nic Cage As Everyone. It's just as horrifying as it sounds. Here is the first of many images that will haunt your dreams.

No comments: