Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Woody Allen, Stammering

Or, "STOP!  Stammer Time!"

I am in awe of the time-wasting that went into this.  Like, most of these blog posts are the product of my getting a dumb thought in my head and (in some cases) spending an entire afternoon writing and researching stuff.  But at the most, it's an afternoon.  In this case, someone actually spent DAYS watching every Woody Allen film to capture every single moment of his stammering.  You have to respect that.  This might go on the Mount Rushmore of time-wasting.

2 comments:

agen sbobet said...

who is Woody Allen??

The Travelling Editor said...

I think with the abundance (and I use the term loosely) of crap (for lack of a better term) that's available online, people waste more time on discovering useless things. I have been laughing at this ridiculous youtube clip for days: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfpL6_0OBuA
Seriously? I've wasted too much time watching it over and over again and who the heck has enough time to make this?